Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My newest interest.

Being in China opens up a whole new world of sitcom watching. Basically you find people who have bought box sets of DVDs and borrow them, because there's not a lot to do sometimes. Back in the fall I watched all of the Arrested Development. This week I watched all of The Office, well up through season II. And this is my newest discovery...I am going to marry Jim. I know, that's an awfully bold statement to make. I've decided that this is how it has to be though. I haven't quite figured out the logistics of it, but I know it will happen one day. Until then I will be cheering for him and Pam. Basically I laughed a lot this week. Dwight is stinking funny. My roommate said watching the show made her never want to work in an office, I however felt quite the opposite. I want to work in an office. Or really I just want to work and be around people who would make me laugh the whole day. Oh wait, that is kind of my job. Being in a classroom full of 17 5th graders is close to working in an office. Basically I could create my own sitcom. I have all the different personality types, maybe even like a few of the characters from the office. Let me ponder this one for a while; I may be on to something.

Chinese class has been going well for me. I have a test tomorrow...I'm moving right along. Well that's about it for today. Oh, if you are leaving me a comment I can't view it. So, if you really feel like leaving me a message please consider the following: option a- facebook; option b- myspace; option c- email -- kirasparks_4@hotmail.com option d- it's not really worth it. Hope all is well!

No comments: