Saturday, September 01, 2007

The story of the ancestors.

I know it has been a long time since my last post, but sometimes it's difficult to sign into this thing. I still don't think I can view comments....but go ahead and leave them, because one day I'll be able to read them.

Life is going well. It really is, which surprises me most of the time. I don't remember a time in my life when I knew things were just good, until recently. I know things are just good. HE is really bringing lots of new thoughts and perspective to my life. I'm thankful for that.

My title is inspired by a journal entry one of my fifth graders wrote this week. On Friday, I give free journal and you can write anything to me. His was as follows:

I will talk about my ancestor's traditional symbol. According to the legend my ancestor was a dragon. They were living in a cave no one didn't know that. One day God made Dragons to people. My ancestor was so happy so they made a big rock of their history. It is in my ancestor's graveyard.

This is a taste of one of the 14 creative minds that are in my class this year. I'm really looking forward to see what the year brings. I have a feeling it's going to be a lot of fun. I can't believe I've been here almost a full year. The time has flown, but I'm really ready to see some friends and family. I miss you all!

-Kira

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for a new post! Come home soon!