Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Here's the scoop.

Well, I must say it has been a while since I have talked about my life here in China. I'm anxious to really dive into things here and record all that has been going on in my life. However, it is still not the time. I have been incredibly busy and have about 2 weeks of school left. My computer has stopped working again, I think the motherboard keeps destroying my hard drive. That makes it a little more difficult to update as well, but is not an excuse. I'm looking forward to a little more free time in the summer to really describe what my life has been like living in China. I think it's a lot different than what I thought it would be, but I am realizing how life is a lot of what we end up making it to be. I hope to update with a lot more soon. Until then...feel free to email me and let me know how life is on your side of the world.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

keeeerah!

LOVE said...

nice.. i hope u a great life..