Sunday, May 27, 2007

Kill the misquitoes!

I went to bed Friday night exhausted. We had a field trip Friday and I had been up late the night before baking. I had fallen asleep and I think I was sleeping pretty well. Then it started. Bzzzzzzz. Bzzzzzz. I woke up swatting. It was dark and I reached over to turn on my lamp, I grabbed the fly swatter, and began my hunt. That sucker was going to die. I scanned the room; nothing was flying. I looked to the walls. Then I saw him. SPLAT! I laid back down and went back to sleep, only to be awoken 30 minutes later by another buzzing. This happened three time throughout my night and now I have the battle scars to show it. I have 9 bites on my right arm, 3 on my left, and 4 on my face. They aren't just barely visible either, they are swollen, red marks. I hate mosquitoes.

5 comments:

Going Weston said...

I'm sure you can make misquito bites look good...


but HI!

Betsy said...

hahaha. i'm sorry, that stinks. but nope, not pregnant. are you?

Going Weston said...

Weeeell I graduated from Johnson. that was pretty cool. I moved back to VA and am working for my dad's construction company. I'm trying to spend most of my time at church though, (taylor's dad's church, my home one...) I've been helping out in a lot of areas and I'm in the first few stages of starting a couple ministries. So thats about it...and yourself?

p.s. I might be going to South Korea soon. how bout them apples. I might just have to stop by in the market...

Betsy said...

awe, i'm sorry i hadn't told you about the twins. also, jodi is pregnant. did i tell you that? sheesh, i need to rack my brain and think of what else there is to tell....

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness girl! I don't believe you would eat something that was swimming 15 minutes ago. At the end it shouldn't say Yum as Mark says it should say Yuck! We'll be seeing you soon. We all love you.