Saturday, April 05, 2008

This is for you Betsy.

I really don't have anything new to talk about. I'm mostly making this post for you Betsy, so you won't have to look at the fish picture anymore. Things have been going well in the last month. We had parent-teacher conferences a week ago and had testing all week this past week. We watched the Mighty Ducks on Friday and I had forgotten how funny that movie is. Quack..Qucak..Quack.

I've watched a few good movies lately. Need some new music though...so feel free to make some suggestions. Jess, have you listened to anything good lately? I miss sharing a room with McTag and being introduced to new musicians.

Well that's all for now. Hope the picture moves down on the page enough :).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss living with you and you calling me Mctag! You should check out the Avett Brothers. When do you get to America?! I need to mark me calendar. That's right, I said ME calendar. It's a new thing I'm trying. It's me prerogative.

Betsy said...

many thanks. ooo, i will get you some new tunes. p.s. i need your address if you could e-mail me that sometime? i love the mighty ducks...i had a crush on adam banks.

Betsy said...

wow, we just commented at the same time!!!!! and yes, the avett brothers are great! i esp. like "paranoia in Bb major".

Betsy said...

dearest kira,
someday you'll come back to your blog and read this comment. i want you to know that it was definitely a huge highlight in my summer to see your face again. i know i don't communicate with you constantly, and wouldn't know how to use skype if i did have a computer that wasn't ancient, but i think about you all the time and am so happy that you are doing so well. i love you muchas.

Anonymous said...

2 weeks? I thought it was 2 months? You really need to get more rest. Love ya!